Loading...
Saturday, April 19, 2014


English Collocation Exercise (1)



English Collocation Exercise
English Collocation Exercise

English Collocation Exercise 1


Choose the best answer for each question.

  •  1 - We should ___ ready now if we want to be there on time.





  •  2 - ___ free to sit wherever you like.





  •  3 - Take the map so that we don't ___ lost.





  •  4 - I didn't win the game, but I ___ close.





  •  5 - Be careful with your cigarette. You don't want your shirt to ___ fire.





  •  6 - Do try and ___ attention while I'm talking.





  •  7 - We really need to do something to ___ money. I'm broke.





  •  8 - ___ your best on the test and you will be fine.





  •  9 - ___ a diary in English to help learn new words.





  •  10 - I don't ___ a great relationship with my brother.







0
current_qu : 0 | correct answer : 0

Test Result - 0


| |


Credit - http://www.ecenglish.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
TOP